Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Feng Shui & Organize my house!!

Okay so my house is a disaster, yes I am a little embarrassed to show you all this, but over the next month I am going to organize and feng shui my entire house, and let you all see how I am doing this.

We have lived in our home for exactly a year this month, and from the time we moved in to now it has never been organized, or decorated. I have put in some great cleaning hours, but none of them were to declutter or organize, just the basic dust, mop, sweep, vacuum, and other general cleaning such as the toilets, tubs, counters dishes and laundry. I know, I know, for someone who knows better I should never have let this happen!! So I am going to let you see my awful mess, maybe so you can feel a little better about your own situation, and to show those of you who might be in my shoes, that it is possible to have a nice organized and clean home, yes even with little kids.

So today with my kids we are organizing the play room, this room tends to get neglected, because I can shut the door and no one ever has to see the mess.


I have taken the before pics, and will post them with the after pics once the room is complete. Here we go, off to clean, dejunk and organize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment