Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Project Feng Shui & Organize my house!!

Okay so here are the pictures I have been promising... I started with the finished product and worked my way backwards..

My playroom is located on the East of my home. This direction is helpful for feeling enthusiastic, confident and assertive; it strengthens the desire to start new projects and be alert, focus on the details and get things right. What a great place to learn and play. I have place some aragonite stones in here to help with patience as too much of this energy can cause frustration.




















Here is my little Bridger messing everything I am trying to put away.


And here is everything that I got rid of or moved to a different room. How does this happen!























Ick no wonder my kids didn't want to go play in here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment