Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Game on diet Recipe

Okay so far the best meal we have had while doing the diet. I made a elk roast as game meat is allowed on the diet. I put it in the crock pot overnight, with some lipton onion soup mix (this is not on the diet so I allowed it as part of my 100 extra calories) Then I seasoned it with salt and pepper and other seasoning salts. And added about 2 cups of water. I let it cook on low overnight and into the next day. About an hour before we were ready to eat I added a ton of veggies, carrots, red bell pepper, celery, and asparagus. Sprinkled the top of the veggies with crushed wal-nuts after serving. We each had our portion of meat and veggies and had our small amount of fat with the wal-nuts and were both very satisfied. I should have taken a pic, I just didnt' think about it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment