Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More "Me Time"

Okay so after finishing the first set of vampire books I was recommended another, I am not really obsessed with vampires, but somehow I keep getting these recommendations, and they are great, so I will keep reading them I guess.  Just wanted to post about this other series, it is fantastic, and very strange at the same time.  I kept reading them telling my hubby how weird they were, but yet I couldn't seem to put them down either.  They are The House of Night series, and they were a great fun read.  I think they are supposed to be geared toward teens, but I felt that there were parts that were a little too adult for what I would want my teen reading.  Definitely recommend them for a college age and above. The books are about a teen girl who is marked to be a vampire, but somehow she has these special powers, that have been given to her from the vampire goddess nyx.  The books are a great story of her journey and the choices between good and evil, and the trials that come with life, and our choices.  Really great easy read.  The series is supposed to have 8 books from what I have heard, so there is still one left after the new one Burned comes out April 27.  Hope you can find some "me time" and read with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment