Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Power of positive thought

I was having the realization today that our thoughts are so powerful.  We can lend them to the power of the positive or negative, both can happen very easily.  When I am having a bad day my thoughts seem to be nothing but negative and dark.  When I am having a good day my thoughts tend to be positive and happy.  Is it my thoughts that are creating my mood and my experiences or is it my experiences and mood creating my thoughts.  Interesting to think about.  I have read several books on the power of positive thinking, and affirmations, and how emotions both the positive ones and the negative ones can change our lives, even in the most devastating of circumstances.  If you look at amazing people such as Christopher Reeve; who became a quadriplegic in 95 and by steady work and perseverance and positive thinking had regained sensation in 70% of his body in less than 10 years.  Reeve said "You can do anything you think you can.  Either you vegetate and look out a window, or activate and try to effect change." Can you imagine if he had just given up and lost all hope, how sad of a life would that be, but he didn't he pushed through even one of the toughest challenges I can imagine, and look what it got him.  Remember that you are in this life and you are creating it, don't just stand by and let it create you.  Keep your thoughts positive and happy and be grateful for all that you have because it can make your life experience or it can break it.  I know that if we keep our thoughts and attitudes positive about anything that we want to do we will accomplish it.

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment