Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Values & Beliefs

I guess I should have written this prior to my post on goals, but it applies as well.  I have been doing some deep searching about myself lately, those of  you closest to me are probably sick of hearing about it, but it has been very theraputic to have you listen so thank you.  I think before we can really decide what our goals are in life, we have to know what we believe and value.  Some of my beliefs are
  • that families are truly important
  • that mothers can help to shape the beliefs and values of her children
  • that we are here for a purpose
  • we can do anything we set our mind to do
  • our bodies can do incredible things if we fuel them and care for them correctly
Things that I value or am greatful for are:
  • my family (husband, children, parents, siblings, in-laws, grandmas, etc.)
  • my friends
  • my home
  • fitness
  • education
  • health
  • church/spiritual moments
  • but mostly the people who surround me that support me!!
So with these values if you have read some of my goals, they kind of fall into line, it is important to know what you value and believe as you set your goals so that you make sure your goals are in line with those beliefs.  If our goals and our beliefs do not match we will not be able to accomplish them easily as it is not something that we truly believe. 

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment