Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Weight Loss/Weight Management

 A lot of the people I work with including myself have found that weightloss and weight management are very hard to battle with especially in the unhealthy habits that most Americans have formed.  I have been trying extra hard lately to manage my weight in a more healthy manner and found that it is really hard especially since I have a slight (and by slight I mean HUGE) addiction to sugar.  I have found that the combination of this herb and the slim & Sassy essential oils is just what I needed.  In the few days I have used them I have had more control over my food choices than I have in a long time.  Here is the information about this particular herbal supplement. 
Stock Number: 906-9

Retail Cost: $34.45
Member Cost : $22.95
Benefits:
• Helps suppress appetite.

Description: Garcinia Combination [Weight Management] boasts Garcinia cambogia fruit as its chief ingredient. Garcinia’s key component is hydroxycitric acid.

NSP combines:
garcinia with chickweed, offers nutritional support for weight management.
l-carnitine, helps in the transport of long-chain fatty acids. 
chromium, an essential trace mineral that plays a role in the body’s natural regulation of blood sugar; 30 mcg per capsule.

The garcinia in this combination has been standardized to 50 percent hydroxycitric acid.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal three times daily.
Description:
Herbal & Mineral Combination Supplement
Recommended Usage:

Take two capsules one half-hour before meals three times daily.
Ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Serving per container: 50
Amount Per 2 Capsules
% Daily Value
Chromium (amino acid chelate)
60 mcg
50%
Proprietary Blend
818 mg
*
    Garcinia Fruit (Garcinia cambogia )
    Chickweed Herb (Stellaria media)
    l-Carnitine
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide (powdered silica), gelatin, and water.
Warning:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged. Nature’s Sunshine uses natural source materials in its products that are subject to color variation.
Other Information:
GUARANTEED PURE
Glandular System Support for Weight Management
  • Suppress appetite
  • Increase energy*
This is the same capsule used in NSP’s Garcinia-Chi® Weight Control Program. The garcinia used is concentrated to 50% hydroxy-citric acid (HCA). Many exciting studies using garcinia have produced very encouraging results in the area of weight management.*

©2009 Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Product of U.S.A.
For more information on this or any other herbal supplement I would recommend the website http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/shop/default.aspx  This is where all of this information came from, they are a wonderful company for having pure herbal supplements.

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe! Where was this "Slim and Sassy" when I was chuggin' the 3L of H20? :) You'll have to keep me updated on how it works for you. I'm usually good in the summer because I exercise more outside but during my hybernation (Oct - April) I could use a little help. Let me know if it makes you more "Slim". I think you have plenty of "Sass"!!! Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slim & sassy just came out, but it is pretty good. You will have to try some, and then let me know if ya want some this winter. Yeah I agree I probably don't need to be much sassier...

    ReplyDelete