Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who are you?

After a really fun weekend with some friends I didn't know as well as I thought, I had some deep stuff to ponder upon my arrival home.  One of the friends mentioned that she learned a lot about me and that I am a totally different person when I really let loose.  This got me thinking about the all consuming question "Who am I?"  In our early 20's we are so set on finding who we truly are, and I honestly think most of us think we have that figured out.  I know at the ripe old age of 21, 22 I really thought I knew.  But as I have gotten older it has changed which has me wondering do we really truly know who we are, and are we adapting to our changing life, and are we loosing our true self in our husbands, children, family, job, and community obligations?  How is it in life we can keep track and keep balance of our true nature?  I think that good family and  friends that helps us to remember who we are is key.  Those people in your life that don't let you loose yourself in a title or an obligation are the ones you want by your side.  I also think that keeping a journal of your life experiences and deepest feelings helps as well.  Somehow getting it all down on paper or out in the open is such a freeing experience.  I hope that I can always keep in check who I really am and remember to keep on searching, because the more we search the more we learn that there is much about our true nature that we did not know before.

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment