Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Me Time Monday!!

Each day of the week I will be featuring something new and fun, this is to motivate me to write and get my blog really going.  So every Monday will be me time monday.  I think it is sooo very important to find time for yourself in life, if you don't what is the fun.  So each week I am going to tell you about what I did that week to take time just for me, and would love it if you would share with me what you are all doing for you.

So last week, for me, I indulged in a little craft project, don't worry I will be sharing this with you soon, but I didn't get to finish it.  I will finish it this week, and be sure to post pictures.

Another thing I did just for me was to take my hubby out for dinner (and attempted movie) but we ended up renting a redbox and snuggling on the couch instead (which in my opinion is much better). 

I also took some time to work on my book, which is really a me-time project as well.

It was a fantastic week and I am looking forward to this one.  I am hosting a baby shower at my house, and can't wait.  I will tell you all about it and hopefully post pictures next week.

Have a fabulous week, and don't forget to find your own "me-time" and come back and share it with me, I can always use another great way to spend my me-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment