Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Try it Tuesday

Okay so today I am trying a cleanse that I did a few years back.  It was titled the Poor Man's Cleanse and it is similar to isagenix.  First two days you fast and cleanse, you can have purified water, apple juice, and a good multivitamin  I use life essence master multiple, I purchased it from www.totaldiscountvitamins.com it is a pure essense labs product.  You have to drink at least 3-4 liters of water.  Then after the three days you continue with the water and multi-vitamin but you have 2 shakes for 2 of your meals,  either a slim-fast shake or the special K shakes, then one 500-600 calorie healthy meal.  You follow this for the next 4 days, and finish the last two days with fasting and cleansing days just like the first two.  I am starting today, don't worry I will take my measurements and pics and I will post my results and maybe even my pictures.  Would love for you to try it with me!!!  If you want to start today, just make sure you have a good multi-vitamin.  And if you are dying for some food, snack on a few raw veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment