Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Game On Day 4

Wow this is getting sooo much easier... I didn't eve use my 100 calories all day.  I was even a little thirsty before bed so I was going on 4 liters of water.  My body is loving this.  I started my day off with the Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred again which I am loving.  I ate my meals, wasn't really all the hungry in between and by adding a b complex supplement to my daily regimine I found I didn't get quite so tired in the afternoon.  The caffeine headache has left and I am down 6lbs in 4 days.  I know that my second week won't have quite such quick results, it seems that the first week of any diet seems to be the most weight loss.  I am anticipating a 2lb per week loss after this initial week.  My meals on day 4 consisted of

1- oatmeal with cinnamon and walnuts and a string cheese
2 - green smoothie (part of a banana, some strawberries, a ton of spinach, some protein powder and flax seed) and a little water
3 - fried egg, whole wheat toast and a couple slices of clementine
4 - Cottage cheese with yogurt and some apple
5 - grilled steak with  black beans and spinach in a whole wheat tortilla (SOOO YUMM)

I am loving this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment