Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Game on Diet Day 1

Here is how my first day of the diet went woke up had a boiled egg this gives me my protein and my fat, and an apple with a ton of water.  I then proceed to my workout did the 30 Day Shred with Jillian, which is a fantastic little workout.  It has 3 levels each one progressively harder, in each level you do 3 circuits of her workout.  You start with 3 min strength training, then 2 min of cardio and 1 min of abs.  It is an intense workout but is only 20 min, and I am soo sore the next day.  Then after my workout with Jillian I did some additional ab workouts.  I continued to drown myself in the 3 liters of water I am supposed to drink.  I went 3 hours between my first and second meals,  I then had an orange and a string cheese with a couple almonds.   I continued drowning in the water, and for lunch had a pork loin chop (at least part of one since it had to be the size of my palm), some spinach leaves with some cucumbers and I used part of my 100 free calories towards some dressing.  Then continuing in my drowning I finished my water about 3pm (which worked out perfectly for me not being up all night peeing.)  I seemed to spend a lot of my day drowning and peeing.  I went 4 hours between my last 2 meals, they were a fried egg and toast for the first, and a big salad with dressing some cucumbers and a boiled egg.  I found about 2 I got hungry for a treat, and spent most of the day with a headache from lack of caffeine.  I am sooo glad that I accomplished day 1 with all my points.  I made sure to keep in contact with my team and an opposing team, I stuck to my healthy habits I ate all my meals with no snacking, got in my workout, got alll my water and got my 7 hrs of sleep!!  Hurray for a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment