Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Game on Diet Day 6 & 7

Let me catch you up on my weekend.  Saturday I woke up feeling sooo great about my success so far that I almost didn't want to take my day off.  Almost.  I started my day with a workout with Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred as I took friday for my day off from working out.  Then had a grapefruit with some string cheese and a few almonds. Then I planned on going to Chili's for lunch so I could get my chips & salsa craving under control.  We got there and I ordered some chips & salsa and a cup of potato soup.  I loved the chips and salsa and was sooo full after I finished the soup.  Then I didn't eat much until that night I went to dinner and a movie with my friend Terra, we went to Olive Garden and I did good, nice big salad with dressing on the side, only 2 breadsticks opposed to my typical 4+ and then when my meal came I only ate half.  I was pretty proud of myself and I didn't feel like I indulged too much but my day off cost me 2lbs.  I was amazed that just one day of naughtiness could cause that.  I also didn't get my water that day, I drank probably 1 1/2 liters... if that.   I woke up sunday not feelining my very best, not sure if it was the day of naughtiness or just a bug, but I was not feeling my best at all.  I did however get in all my meals and my exercise.  I did my Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred and felt a little better, but still not my best.  Here were my meals for sunday

1 - Green Smoothie and string cheese
2 - Oatmeal with fruit and egg whites
3 - Grapefruit with an egg and some whole wheat toast
4 - Steak wrap with spinach and walnuts
5 - Cottage cheese with yogurt and almonds

I think I am starting to see a trend here.  I need to change up my meals so I am not eating the exact same things each day.  I am going to set a goal that at least one of my daily meals is something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment