Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Game on Diet Day 8

New week, new day.  I had a fantastic first week lost just over 7lbs which for me is a big deal.  I actually lost 5.1% of my weight.  I know that my second week won't be quite so big, but it is a motivating start.  I am still waiting on two players to get their score sheets in so we don't have the results yet, hopefully by tomorrow morning.  Still going strong with Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred, almost ready for level 3.  My day today was a little off, I forgot about my water until much later in the day so I had a guzzle session this afternoon...  guzzling 3 liters of water makes for lots of potty breaks.  I did have my first day of weakness, I am dissapointed in myself, but I had a snack... I didn't even think about it I was sitting with my kids and wanting some sugar and so I had some of their treat without even thinking. 

1 - Green Smoothie
2 - Cottage cheese, apple, and yogurt
3 - porkchop spinach all in a nice wrap with a few black beans and some avacado
4 - boiled egg, and grapefruit
5 - boiled egg and apple because the first boiled egg tasted really good to me.

Hopefully I can get myself together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment