Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Game on Diet Week 2 Results

Here are the results, it is getting closer... TM2 1709.7, TM3 1700.00, TM1 1655.07, TM4 1612.53, and TM5 1604.53. Keep up the good, work, and we shall see what next week brings :) It really is sooo close a few bad days for one team would total change the outcome.

I am finding a lot of the same things in each of my meals, I need to get creative and come up with some new meals.  Would love any suggestions anyone has.  I am pretty much eating chicken wraps, green smoothies, cottage cheese with fruit and almonds, and the occasional steak and baked potato.

I am down 2 more lbs, which is a great feeling and still finding ways to get in my workouts even with a bad knee.  I have been doing lots of speed walking and some yoga mixed with some strength training and some, aerobics. 

My body is loving all the water, I can tell a difference in my skin.

The sleep has never been a problem for me, I am pretty consistent with my 8 hours every night. 

I honestly was hoping to change my diet and eat better by doing this challenge and it has helped a ton.  In addition to that I have pretty much quit the soda, it doesn't even appeal to me.  Again if you have some suggestions or recipes, I would love to hear them so I can quit eating the same things over and over :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment