Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Essential oil Experiment

Okay don't be fooled even with all the wonderful things I have in my bag of tricks such as essential oils, foot zoning and herbs to name a few, we still come down with the occasional illness at our house.  Tonight my oldest little boy has a bit of a fever, so I took his temp, 101.6,

 applied my favorite fever reducing oils, Lavender and Peppermint,

 and waited about 45min to an hour to retemp, and here are the results.

I can't even tell you how much I love using oils.  This is pretty much amazing in my opinion.   What results have you seen with essential oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment