Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Game on Diet day 2

Okay so I didn't exactly follow my meal plan I had laid out, but I got in all my meals, and all my stuff just a little differently than I had thought.
Todays meals according to my plan now, but they may change
Meal 1 - Grapes and a boiled egg
Meal 2 - Spinach leaf salad with cottage cheese and sunflower nuts. Depending on the salad I might use my 100 calories here to add some dressing.
Meal 3 - grilled chicken with beets and grapes
Meal 4 - Whole grain bread with peanut butter and a string cheese
Meal 5 - Lean Hamburger grilled, and an apple.

We will see where the day takes me, this may not happen this way. But atleast I have a plan.

I thought the water was going to be a really hard part, but turns out it really wasn't I had all 3 liter drank by 5pm, so then I wasn't up all night peeing.

The exercise I need to get up and get done in the morning or I think I might have a hard time finding the energy at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment