Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Game On Diet Day 3

Okay so Friday was okay, I took my day off from exercise from the week since I worked both jobs, and had errands. I took my meal off today and found that I couldn't eat much as I was full (not sure if this is from the water or from my stomach shrinking.) I am noticing I eat a lot of string cheese, and sunflower seeds. It is just hard to find a fat and a protien that are easy to carry around for when you are out. I have been eating a lot of grapes, and they are fantastic. I purchased them at Macey's and they were delish! I thought the soda would be harder to do without, but honestly I haven't missed it. I even had a sip of Dustin's at our meal off, and it didn't even taste good, so I know that is one thing I can do without. Hope even those of you who are not officially playing with us are getting good tips out of this.

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment