Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Game on Plan for Day 1

Okay so for tomorrow here is what I am planning to eat... we will see how it works out.

Meal#1 - Oatmeal and an egg with the yolk, this will give me my carb, protein, and fat.

Meal#2 - Apple, String cheese, and Sunflower nuts, again, carb, protein, and fat.

Meal#3 - Black beans & rice with grilled chicken and walnuts, and steamed broccolli.

Meal#4 - whole wheat toast, cottage cheese, and sunflower nuts.

Meal#5 - Top Sirloin, baked potato, with asparagus. I will probably use my 100 calories here and add some butter to my potato. Hope this all works out how I have planned. I had some thoughts today on things that would be easy to have while working...

Boiled egg (protein & fat)
String Cheese (protein)
Apple (carb)
Carrot sticks (carb)
Whole grain toast with peanut butter(the real stuff without the sugar) (carb and protein)
Almonds (fat)
Sunflower nuts (fat)

Just some ideas that might work if you need to be quick.

1 comment:

  1. I have been drizzling olive oil over my baked potatoes as my fat. It is yummy with a litle salt and pepper.

    ReplyDelete