Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Habit for February

Okay so last month I didn't have anyone sign up for the habit with me so I guess I will keep this great little water bottle. This month's healthy habit is going to be EXERCISE!!! I know a lot of you made a new years resolution to start exercising or maybe loose a few lbs. and if you are anything like the rest of the nation, you have started to fall of the bandwagon. Well I am here to help you get back on!!!

I can't think of a single thing that exercise will not help. For those of you who don't know I am currently working on certifying as a personal trainer, and through that training I have found how much our bodies really need exercise!! It helps with staying lean and fit, it helps build up our immune systems, it helps our hearts, it helps our lungs, our bones, our muscles, and pretty much every organ in our body! It helps with depression, it helps with anxiety, it helps with stress and it helps keep us happy.

When we exercise our bodies naturally release hormones that help us to be happier. Once you exercise you will start to notice, and you will notice how much better you feel. You will find you have more energy, and you will even notice wonderful changes in your skin.

So I am going to make my habit for February Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day 6 days a week. I would really love it if someone would join me in this habit, but even if you don't want to join in the habit enter for my giveaway by posting different exercises that you love. I will pick one person randomly from the list (or hopeful list) of posts!! Can't wait to hear new ideas on getting my 20 minutes each day. The giveaway will be a exercise kit with some fun easy exercise tools. I am not sure what I am going to get for sure, but I am thinking things like a jump rope, resistance bands, possibly a yoga mat, or some perfect push up things. If you have a request for the giveaway leave that in the post. I will have this decided by next Friday February 5. Hope to hear from you this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment