Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cleaning with Essential Oils


I snagged these recipe's from the doTERRA Blog Thought I would share them, I haven't tried these exact one's yet, but have used some essential oils to help with my cleaning.  Lemon is great for shining your stainless steel, just mix it with a little water in a spray bottle, and wala, you have a great little cleaner, plus it smells fantastic!!  I have also mixed oils in with my laundry detergent, some lavender for the sheets, some lemon or lime or grapefruit to my stuff to give me a little extra pep in my step as my day goes on.  So many ways to use our oils, I love it!!


All-Purpose Cleaner
2 c. vinegar
2 c. distilled water
10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Tip: Shake well before each use.

Mirror or Window Cleaner
1 1/2 c. vinegar
1/2 c. purified or distilled water
8 drops ANY Citrus Essential Oil of choice
Shake well before use.

Mold and Mildew Cleaner
Pour 2 c. distilled white vinegar into a spray bottle. (OR combine one part 3% hydrogen peroxide with 2 parts water).
Add 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil and 2 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
Shake well and spray on area. Leave on area for half an hour, then rinse.

Thought I would share what I found, they sound fantastic, I have all these oils so I may just make thse up and see how they work, I will report back, once I find some time to get my cleaning done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment