Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Spinach smoothy...

If you are like me you are think oh grosss who would eat that, well if you know me at all you know I can be pretty picky. You can't even taste the spinach as long as you put in a banana.  It is perfect for picky eaters like myself, just don't pay attention to the color, it really isn't pretty.  Okay you ready for the recipe. I don't measure I just guestimate...

1 banana
Spinach
Frozen Strawberries
Frozen Peaches
Small Yogurt
Flax seed (just like 1/8 C)
Oatmeal - I added this so I can use this as my breakfast for my healthy challenge that I am participating in.
Vanilla Protein powder - I added this for the challenge as well.
Water - just enough to get it to mix in the blender...  you could use juice as well.

The oatmeal makes it kinda pasty, but it is not bad, I was a little worried about it.  Okay so I have a fantastic super anti-oxidant rich well rounded breakfast that is perfect for on the go.  Try it I dare you!!!  Would love to hear what you thought of it.

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment