Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Law of Attraction

Okay so those of you who know me know that I am very into the law of attraction, and the whole idea that we need to be positive so that we can have the positive.  I think life is all about how you look at things, and if you have a positive outlook everything is easier.  I was always told as a child that I can do anything I put my mind to, well I do.  And I believe that each one of us has that capability if we just know how to use it.  Being positive is a great start, being grateful is another step, having goals is a great stepping stone, affirmations are another, and  visualizing is yet another stepping stone.  Really I find that being positive is just a good habit, each time a negative thought comes to me I kick it out as I am in charge of my thoughts, they are not in charge of me.  Then each day in my journal, or my prayers I remember to find at least 5 new things that I am grateful for each day.  Affirmations are everywhere, we just need to utilize them.  Louise Hay has a lot of great affirmations and books on affirmations, but they are all over on the web too.  Just google positive affirmations and you will find plenty.  Visualizing is sometimes hard for me in my head, this is where vision boards come in handy.  This is also part of the reason I am sharing this post.  The other day in my in-box I stumbled upon this fantastic site.  They just launched a new product Mind movies 2.0.  It is an amazing company, and they have a great idea.  Here is what they shared with me for just checking out their site.  The website is http://www.mindmovies.com/mm20videoseries/joevitaledemo.php?10992  I  watched their short video, and then they gave me 6 videos for free.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.  Here is one on health, I  thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment