Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Testimonials for Lifelong Wellness Supplements

I have noticed a significant increase in my mental focus and
energy since starting dōTERRA’s Lifelong Wellness supplement
program. I sleep better and the pain I used to have in my joints
is gone. Unlike other supplements I have used that have upset
my stomach and left me wondering if they are doing anything
for me, I used doTERRA’s supplements from day one with no
stomach upset and noticeable results. dōTERRA supports my
goal of getting better as I age, not the other way around.
Peggy Smith

I have been an avid runner for more than 40 years,
but four years ago I had severe pain in my hip that
caused me to stop running. Within six weeks after
being introduced to dōTERRA’s Lifelong Wellness
program, the pain in my hip was completely gone. I
can now run again pain free.
Wayne Shute

For years I have suffered from pain
and a lack of energy. I would consume
two or three energy drinks throughout
the day to keep me going. Since I have
been using d–oTERRA’s supplements,
my energy is back, I feel better and
I have less pain.
Tav Truman

As a fitness dance instructor I ached in my
knees after every class and wore elastic
support braces to help me cope with the pain.
After using dōTERRA’s Lifelong Wellness
supplements for about six weeks I started
noticing a difference with the pain, and I am
now able to teach without the braces. If I even
miss one or two days of the supplements I can
tell a difference, they are wonderful!
Marti Christensen

I coupled d–oTERRA’s Lifelong Wellness supplements
with d– oTERRA’s philosophy of healthy lifestyle
choices in an effort to lose weight. After changing
my lifestyle and using the products for one month,
I’ve lost 10 lbs., and with my increased energy and
elevated mood find it easy to manage my appetite
and keep the weight off.
Peter Bagwell

I have suffered for years from a broken ankle that was full
of arthritis and threatened my career as a school teacher.
My daughter introduced me to dōTERRA’s Lifelong
Wellness supplements and they helped me stand and walk
pain free again. I am looking forward to a new school year
with new found energy—thank you dōTERRA!
Margaret Marshall

I have suffered for many years with chronic neck and
back pain, and muscle spasms. My only way of coping
with the pain was the daily use of muscle relaxers and
anti-inflammatory pain medication. To get any rest at
night, I was forced to sleep on an ice pack. When I
began taking dōTERRA’s Lifelong Wellness
supplement pack, my muscle spasms disappeared
almost instantly. I sleep much better now and I rarely
wake up in the morning feeling stiff and sore as before.
I finally have the physical ability and energy to play
with my three young sons more often.
Ronnette Weir

No comments:

Post a Comment