Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exercise

So all in all if you can't tell yet, my goal is to share simple ways to overall health and wellness.  I obviously have a flair for the alternative side of things, but I just want to be healthy and feel good and share that with everyone that I can.  Well the last couple of weeks I have been trying really hard to stay on an exercise routine.  I was doing a little P90X, but found that dedicating 1-1 1/2 hrs everyday was a little more than I could currently commit to as I have a full time job as mom which includes (taxi service, laundry, maid, chef, accountant, daycare, teacher, landscaper, and nurse to name a few)  Plus I really do have a job running my small alternative health care business.  So 20 minutes a day was really enticing when I came across Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  In addition to having 3 different levels, it is really only 20 minutes, and I sweat like a whore in church, so I feel like actually did something.  Needless to say the morning after my first workout I couldn't' get out of bed I was so sore... okay so I did eventually find my way out of bed, but I was sore.  So I wanted to share with you all, I purchased this fantastic at home workout on Amazon.com (are you surprised this is where I get everything!!)  What are you waiting for go get it ordered and shred with me!!  I have done it 5 days of the last 7 and have lost 3 lbs. (kind of watching what I eat but nothing extreme).  Really only $10.99, this is an awesome price since you would pay at least that for a gym membership (that you probably won't use because you don't have time, don't want to leave your house... you know how it goes.)  This workout combines a warm-up, and then 3 circuts of 6 minutes  3 minutes strength training 2 minutes cardio, and 1 minute abs and then a nice cool-down.  According to Jillian this is the most effective way to exercise, and after the workout she put me through I believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment