Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Monday, October 4, 2010

doTERRA Order

Okay so get excited... I just got my order of oils today.  I got the new shampoo and conditioner from doTERRA, the shampoo is my fav!!! It smells fantastic!!! Orange lime.... YUMMMO!!!  The conditioner is good too, a nice lavender. 

Then I also got a gift for some lucky friend. 

Then a lime oil (this is a new oil for doTERRA) It smells delicious!!! Could be a new favorite for my water.  Lime is antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic.  Just in time to help me kick this cold.

I also got a purify oil, this is a fantastic one for cleaning, hives, antiseptic, antiviral, air disinfectant, water purifier, support the urinary system, anti inflammatory, cleanse, boost the immune system, help with burns bites, and stings.

I also got another slim & sassy, as it really helps to curb my appetite, and helps regulate the hypoglicemia.


For ordering all this, I got a free On Guard (again fantastic to help me fight the cold, not that I don't have that on hand at all times!), and Clear Skin Roll on (this is another new product).  I will be very excited to share with you how the clear skin works.

Just wanted to share, as I am super excited about it.

Hope if you have any oil needs you think of me first.  Don't be caught without the oils during the upcoming cold and flu season.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment