Pages

Caution

We provide the material in this blog for informational purposes only. We do not prescribe and we do not diagnose. If you use the information in this blog without the approval of a health professional, you prescribe for yourself, which remains your constitutional right, but the authors assume no responsibility. The authors shal have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damage, loss, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care professional. The statements made in this blog in reference to essential oils and herbs have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 2 Thursday

This week my knee started hurting me a bit, not sure if it is from running or soo many lunges and sqwats...  However I have made a few adjustments in my workouts.  Tuesday I took my day off from exercise, Wednesday I did Prevention Fitness: Better Belly Yoga, then on Thursday I did The Biggest Loser Workout: Power Sculpt  Both were a great workout, but I enjoyed the power sculpt much more than the yoga, but it was nice to have a little variety.  Water hasn't been much of a problem lately.  With the exception of Monday, I have been done with my 3 liters by about 2 or 3 each day and end up having more as I am still thirsty.  Thursday my meals included

1 - Green smoothie
2 - Egg and egg white with spinach and onion. and a glass of milk.  This was actually really good.
3 - Toast with almond butter (that I made with my blender) and a bowl of cottage cheese.
4 - cottage cheese, yogurt and an apple
5 - Wrap - chicken with black beans, and some spinach (look at me veggies at 3 meals today.)

Great day, aside from my knee I am feeling great.  Even finding my energy levels increasing as well.  Not sure if I told you all my goal of this healthy challenge, first off I needed to increase my energy levels, but I really would like to get back down to 120-125lbs, these are numbers I have not seen since high school, we shall see if it is attainable.  I know that I wont reach it during the duration of the game, but I will be close.  I want a bikini body by summer and I know if I keep doing all the things that I know I am supposed to I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment